Hi,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    ICOMS Billing System Engineer*

*Location:             Atlanta, GA*

*Duration:            * *6+ months extendable*

*Job Description:*

o    We could use a smart generalist with BSS and Billing who could plug in
to the organization to handle 'keep the lights on' tasks updating tables in
ICOMS etc..to free up the experts to focus on 'Big Rock' issues.

o    We need Technical Analyst types candidates who have some experience
with cable billing systems, understand the business, and can quickly get up
to speed on ICOMS to handle regular updates to the system.

o    Prefer ICOMS people(but not required) with senior level of experience,
but must be a good technical and business balanced person with general
experience with Telecom/cable billing systems might suffice.

o    Must have strong ICOMS configuration experience

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com

.