Dear,

Hope you are doing great!!
This is *Tajinder* / *Recruitment Consultant from Venture Unlimited Inc*.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
back to you or I would really apreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *856-842-1988 Ext 220* *.*

*Job Title*

Angular Developer and Lead Angular Developer

*Desired Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

*Angular.js, web development, web api, HTML, CSS*

*Experience Required*

10 Years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

• 3+ years experience required

• Follow client JavaScript Best Practices Guide

• Basic understanding of prototypal inheritance

o Reference model definition to back-end counterpart

• Follow client Angular Best Practices Style Guide

o Code blueprints

o File naming conventions

o DI Minify-Safe

• Understand state management using UI-Router 3rd party routing module

• Understand $http and $q components to make restful calls to:

o SharePoint SP.js API library

o ASP.NET Web API’s

• Understand use of 3rd party libraries

o AngularUI tools ($modal, etc.)

• Understand how to use AngularJS’s event handler using $scope and/or
$rootScope

• Understand form validation

• Understand how to build JavaScript unit tests using Jasmine BDD library

• Understand Karma test runner framework

• Understand HTML5 & CSS3 building block principals

o Will use client’s (Canvas) CSS Standards for UI styling

• Understand how to build CRUD API method calls

o GET, POST, PUT, DELETE

• Understand Entity Framework Code-First methodology

o Provisions database creation / modification

"• Proficient using Visual Studio 2015

• Understanding Agile methodologies and practices required

• Understand TFS for project management:

   o User Story Navigation

       Task management

   o Code check-in/out

• Attend daily stand-up (SCRUM) calls

• Team participation as different technologies require interaction"

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication skill and client facing experience

*Rate*

 DOE

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 Months

*Work Location *

Alpharetta,  GA

*Tajinder *

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200
Mount Laurel , New Jersey 08054.
Desk: 856-842-1988 Ext 220

Tel: 856-552-0663
Fax: 888-534-5731
NJ License #:  CT0357900
MBE/DBE Certified Firm

USA | India |Singapore| South Africa

Email: tajin...@vui-inc.us
Web: http://www.vui-inc.com

[image: How to Get a LinkedIn Button]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rahul-rajak/20/350/a72/>

If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to the
sender and/or i...@vui-inc.com. All remove requests will be honored in a
timely manner. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

*Confidentiality Notice:* This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original.

*Contracts & Agreements:* Nothing in this email constitutes a legal binding
agreement unless accompanied by a separate contract/agreement document duly
signed by an authorized person.