Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Front End Developer* position with our
reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title*

*Front End Developer*

*Project Location*

*Bellevue WA*

*Duration*

*6+ months/ Contract*

*Core skill (must have) -* *Angular JS, JavaScript, HTML5, Bootstrap*

*Good to have* - D3, HighCharts, Selectors, RxJS, GIT

Please propose candidates at a competitive rate. (lowest)

Knowledge of front-end web development with modern frameworks, responsive
user interfaces and unit testing front-end code.

Some of the technologies used - TypeScript, Javascript, Angular 2, Redux,
NGRX, Bootstrap, GridStack, HighCharts, D3, HTML5, CSS, SASS, Selectors,
RxJS, GIT

*NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Full Name (as per SSN/ Passport)*

Primary Skills

Total Experience

Phone (Primary and Alternate )

Willing to Relocate

Work Authorization

Email

Current Location

Availability for in-person interview

Availability (for joining post selection)

Skype ID

Rating

Last 4 of SSN

Birth date (mm/dd)

Purpose (Contract/Hire)

Has Working experience with Microsoft ? (Y/N)

Since when did you associate with Microsoft ?

Till when did you associate with Microsoft ?

Did you work in outsource project or contract role ?

Also Please fill RTR form and send back to me ASAP….

I, __________solely authorize Wipro to submit my profile for the
requirement “DEM.ID 1492 Senior Developers”

This RTR is valid from May __, 2016 to May __, 2016(15 Days)

Name :: ______

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter