Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Role : QA Tester-Business Objects

Location: Tampa

Max Rate: $30.00

Ability to review requirements documentation, create test conditions/test
scripts, update Test Strategy/Plan documents, execute test scripts, log
defects in Quality Center (FKA Test Director).

Develops & implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing the
integrity of systems applications. Ensures the existence of development and
service standards. Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and
testable. Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans
and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business
requirements. Execution of scripts will include progress reporting, defect
tracking and risk assessments. May be responsible for the maintenance,
training, and information communications for tools used to support the
product development process

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.