*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

*!! Remote !!  Remote !! *

Job Title :           CyberArk consultants
Location :           Remote
Duration :           6-12 Months Contract

Job Description:
Role: CyberArk Consultant
Extensive CyberArk implementation experience.  This will be a combination
of remote and onsite work.
True consultant, not only can they do the work that is needed but is also
very comfortable/confident being client interfacing
Proficient in SAP specifically
Will be a combination of onsite and remote work, onsite to burn in the
first few weeks and then remote and onsite as needed
Start: ASAP
100% remote.  There are 5 total positions.
1 resource who knows CyberArk aim, deployed aim before, .net, c+++.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com