Hi

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Need Sr. business analyst with Manugistics

Location : Marshall, MN. Marshall is 2 1/2 hours southwest of Minneapolis,
MN.

Rate is up to DOE/hr.

Duration is 6-9 months.

Send me new candidates.

Client will hire on the spot over the phone so we need candidates who can
make this happen.

Must have good comm. skills.

Must have strong Supply Chain/ERP skills/background

No Jr or mid level candidates.

Must have strong Sr. Business Analyst skills.

Must be able to start on Monday, Jan 25th.

Full name, phone, email address, and confirmed rate required on all replies.

The client needs a strong business analyst who understands supply chain .
They have Manugistics in house now. They will be working with the home
services division but there will also be other units involved. Need someone
to do the analysis for the upgrade and once that is complete, help with
making more it efficient-How can they use this this tool better, ect..

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.