Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Role : Oracle DBA.

Duration:  6 months
Location :  Germantown, MD ,USA
Rate :   $50/hr

Client would prefer a US Citizen or Green Card Holder but would accept H-1B
visa holders or EAD candidates that can show 7 years US experience.
Client is looking for a candidate with experience migrating SQL Databases
like SQL 2005 and 2008 into Oracle 10G.  Candiates must show this experience
in the resume work history.

Job Description :

.         Looking for a senior person with experience in creating and
supporting complex databases in an Oracle 10g Environment (over 323 tables)
Extensive skills in Oracle Database technologies focusing on Enterprise
Level.

.         These skills should include both DBA and Development capabilities
Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle tools from Oracle and non-Oracle vendors
to assist in design, development, implementation and ongoing support of an
Oracle 10g based systems Ability to provide recommendations and guidance on
appropriate techniques and tools for implementing a high availability Oracle
Database solution on Linux systems Ability to consult and assist in database
technology migration:

.         Ability to help migrating a MS SQL Server 2005 database to Oracle
10g Migration of MS SQL Server Triggers and Stored Procedures to Oracle 10g
Migration of Data and Data types from MS SQL Server to Oracle 10g Able to
guide migration to avoid known pitfalls and problems that could occur with
the migration Ability to use Erwin Data Modeling Tools Ability to provide
performance tuning for complex queries and data structures Ability to work
in a team environment and to provide guidance to senior developers
unfamiliar with Oracle Technical Skills:

Must:

.         Oracle 10g on Linux and Windows Oracle Development tools on
Windows and Linux SQL Server 2005/2008

.         knowledge Migration experience from SQL Server to Oracle Complex
database experience (over 323 tables)

.         Database Development and DBA experience Plus

.         Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and C#

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.