*Please Send your resumes to *bhara...@fusionit.cc

*

*Hi,*

This is Bharathi from Fusion IT. Hope you are doing good. This is in regards
to a job opportunity with one of our clients in Bonita Springs FL. We are
looking for Role Consultant & Lead Consultant. I would appreciate if you can
go through the requirement and forward it to your suitable consultants if
any, and let me their interest with updated resume, rate and contact
details.

*Position*: *Role Consultant & Lead Consultant*

*Location*: Bonita Springs, Florida

*Contract*: 4-6 contract

*Total Resource Required*: 5

*Platform*:  Java, JDBS, JMS, J2EE, and SQL/Oracle

*Mandatory* Skills: Java, JDBS, JMS, J2EE, and SQL/Oracle

Please follow the below template while submitting the resumes:

*Note : Please reply with Position ID details.*

*Name of the Candidate*

*Skill Set*

*Exp[Yrs]*

*Rate*

*Availability*

*Flexible time for the interview*

*Contact Number *

*Email*

*Current Organization*

*Current Location*

*Re-Location *

I thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to making
this a fruitful alliance.

*Regards, *

*Bharathi**
*

*Resource Head**
**FUSION IT Inc*
5322 Carnaby St, 371
Irving, TX , 75038
W # 508-598-7864.
Fax 214-614-1448
Email: bhara...@fusionit.cc
www.fusionit.cc

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.