*!! IMMEDIATE NEED **!! INTERVIEW'S PROCESS **!!*

*Need Local to NJ/NY*

*RATE: $40/HR*

Job Title :           Jr. Mobile App Developer (iOS/Android)
Location :           Midtown - NYC
Duration :           6-12 Months Contract

Job Description:
1-3 years of experience with native iOS application development in
Objective-C and Swift
Some experience with native Android application development in Java using
the Android SDK
Previously built applications that have been published to the App Store
Understanding of user-centered design
Experience working on development teams, have performed code reviews and
can identify attributes of quality code
Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills to handle
multiple diverse projects, sometimes simultaneously.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com