Dear Associate,

Let me present you with the preview of our consultants. Please take a quick
look at HOTLIST and do let me know if you come across any suitable
requirements.

Feel free to reach me on E-Mail:

*bal...@ntc-us.com <bal...@ntc-us.com>*

*#*

*Name*

*Skill/Role*

*Exp*

*Loc*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

Abhishek

SharePoint Admin

8+

NC

Open

Immediate

2

Pranav

.Net Developer

7

AR

TX

Immediate

3

Sivateja

.Net Developer

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

4

Bhargava

Java Developer

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

5

Akshitha K

Java Developer

6+

FL

Open

Immediate

6

Santosh

Java Developer

5+

MI

Open

Immediate

7

Manjula

Business Analyst

8+

CA

Around LA

Immediate

8

Aishwarya

Business Analyst

5+

OH

Open

Immediate

9

Shubhra Y

Business Analyst

7+

NJ

NY, NJ

Immediate

10

Nagaraj

QA Lead

9+

MO

Open

Immediate

11

Hema D

QA Analyst

6

OH

Open

Immediate

12

Girish Raju

QA Analyst

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

13

Pranshu

Sr Informatica Dev

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

14

Manosh

SQL Server Dev

6+

CA

Open

Immediate

15

Venkat

Sr OBIEE

11+

NJ

OH

Immediate

16

Gautam K

Project Manager

10+

OH

Open

Immediate

17

Ravi Kiran

.Net Developer

7

IL

Open

Immediate

18

Kumar

MSBI Developer

7+

OH

Open

Immediate

19

Sunil C

VM Ware Admin

7+

MD

Open

Immediate

20

Jaya Sudha

Sr QA Analyst

8+

OH

Open

Immediate

*Contact info will be provided up on Request*

I would really appreciate if you can redirect me to any of your colleagues
/ friends who are currently working on some requirements that suites our
consultants profile!!
Thanks and I look forward to hear from you soon…