Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Job Title: Auditor/Compliance

Location: Tempe, AZ, Downtown, MN, Cassie Hill, CA or NC.

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $38 /hr

Need Auditor/Compliance Candidate with Unix knowledge

Job Description:

Analyze and review Linux and Unix operating systems and applications for
audit compliance.  They could be looking at reports and seeing that they are
out of compliance and then they will implement changes based on
non-compliance..or they could see something on a set of directions that is
out of compliance and then fix that.  Basically they are double checking
systems to make sure there aren't any problems and then fix it.   Compliance
is based on automated reporting and manual observation.

I asked him if they have to be from a unix system engineer background and he
said he sees  people from engineer background, analyst background etc.

The key again is somebody who likes doing auditing.   This person will get
direction from their audit person and automated reports.

Job goes through end of 2010 and person can sit in Tempe, az, downtown MN,
cassie hill (CA) or NC.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.