Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

Hyperion Report Developer

Alpharetta, GA

6 Months

We’re currently looking for Hyperion report developers to assist with
developing a solution for one of our largest clients.

*Responsibilities *

•                      As a hands-on Hyperion report developer, primary
responsibilities center around design, development, and testing of client
consumable reports using Hyperion Interactive Reporting

•                      Collaborate with members of the team – both
technical as well as business owners - to identify requirements and develop
new reports or modifications to existing reports

•                      Our environment is open and agile with a focus on
both design and delivery

•                      Document development work according to established
documentation standards

•                      Must be comfortable working in an agile environment
and using tools like JIRA to track and communicate the status of tasks

•                      Must exhibit high personal standards and practices
for report development

•                      Must exhibit the ability to configure your local
machine and work independently

*Skills/Attributes *

•                      Candidates must be proficient with Hyperion
Interactive Reporting v9.3 or higher

•                      Candidates must possess excellent SQL development
skills

•                      Candidates must possess a working knowledge of
Oracle, including experience writing reports which retrieve data from
Oracle relational databases

•                      Candidates must be detail-oriented and should
possess strong analytical skills

•                      Candidates must be consultative and team-oriented

•                      Candidates must possess strong written and verbal
communication skills

•                      Candidates must possess an excellent work ethic

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*