Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

For this manager - - Please send me only top candidate - Just one - Top
Candidate

Role:Java Developers

Loc:  San Antonio, Texas
Duration:  3+ months w/possible extension
Inclusive Rate:$DOE hr. C2C

Candidates need to be a Greencard, Perm Resident or a US Citizen

Need last 4 digits of SS when submitting resume

Job Description:

.         Looking for a Developer that could potentially move into a
Technical Lead Role.

Needs to have 5+ solid years of Java Development

.         would also like to see some exposure to .Net.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.