Hello,

Please find the below requirement and let me know your available consultant.

Please replay to *ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com <ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com>*

*Job Role: Sr. NET Developer*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Locals Only, Face to Face is required*

We are looking for a Senior .Net consultant to develop a mission-critical
application for our Sales and Marketing team. Candidate will work in a team
environment, as well as independently. The candidate will work with little
supervision to complete project task and must possess initiative to address
issues and opportunities.

Job Responsibilities:

•          Develop SOAP services using WCF to integrate with different APIs.

•          Develop a front end UI using Angular and Bootstrap.

•          Analyze business requirements and user needs to determine
technical design.

•          Write automated tests and perform unit testing.

•          Develop design documentation

Desired Experience:

•          Demonstrated software engineering experience utilizing Microsoft
.NET development in C#, ASP.NET, WCF, JavaScript focusing on AngularJS, and
Bootstrap.

•          Strong experience with Service Oriented Architecture and
multi-tier applications.

•          Experience with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS highly desired.

•          Experience with XML and XSLT.

•          Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Ajay K. Kota | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Email: **ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com* <ajay.k...@prosoftgroup.com>

*ProSoft Technology Group, Inc **(A Kellton Tech Company) *

*2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 240, Downers Grove, IL, 60515|
 Fax:  630.729.9637 *