*SmartWorks Availability List*

Hope the day started to you all on a good note, PF Below the list of
available consultants with us, let me know if you have any suitable
positions for any of them.

*Skill*

*Name*

*Exp*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*IOS*

*SAI*

*6+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

*IOS*

*SRAVYA*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*IOS*

*ANUP*

*6+*

*WA*

*OPEN*

*Immediate*

*SQL BI*

*Ifhaamuddin*

*6+*

*TX*

*Open*

*immediate*

*SQL BI*

*KAVYA*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*SQL BI*

*Ankur*

*6+*

*NJ*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*SQL BI*

*Sathwick*

*6+*

*IN*

*Open*

*immediate*

*SFDC*

*RAMA*

*8+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*SUDHA*

*6+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*MADURI*

*6+*

*WI*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*RAVI*

*7+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*SOUMYA*

*6+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

* JAVA*

*Mohammad*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*Bhavan*

*7+*

*VA*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*JAVA*

*RAM*

*6+*

*NY*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*NASREEN*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*JAVA*

*Pushpa*

*6+*

*NC*

*NC*

*immediate*

*DOT.NET <http://DOT.NET>*

*Praveen*

*7+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*DOT.NET <http://DOT.NET>*

*SWATHI*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*DOT.NET <http://DOT.NET>*

*ABHINAY*

*6+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

*DOT.NET <http://DOT.NET>*

*Phani*

*6+*

*VA*

*Open*

*immediate*

*WMB*

*Karthik*

*5+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Immediate*

*SharePoint*

*Akash*

*7+*

*Nj*

*Open*

*immediate*

*HADOOP*

*AKHIL*

*7+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*immediate*

*I appreciate if you can add to your Mailing list or Vendor's list for any
requirements you might have*

*& I will be glad to serve you in the best possible way.*

Email is the best way reach me…….

Thanks & Regards

P.Sharath

Direct: 802-318-4422 Phone: 732-853-0777 X 159

Email:*pshar...@smtworks.com <pshar...@smtworks.com>*

http://www.smtworks.com

IM: cherrysr6  Gtalk: cherrysr6

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.