Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Role: Technical Architect*

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: Long term contract

 Only GC/Citizens/Any EAD's other than OPT

*Job Description:*

§  15+ year industry experience

§  3+ year experience working as Architect with Build Engineering,
Deployment, PowerShell Experience

§  5+ years working experience working in Operations

§  Hard core technical, people management skills not needed

§  Should have experience of working with Large Proposals

§  Deep experience in Continuous integration, Cloud deployments.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth - TAG Associate

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com