Please send resumes for the following long term contract in NYC:

Must have stong Equities experience.
We are looking a consultant to work on our ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) Desk.
It's a new product so the role would involve some new development as well as
maintenance going forward.

Here are the requirements:
5 years intermediate developer specializing in development with c/c++ and
perl on Linux/UNIX
Linux/UNIX knowledge
gcc (c/c++), multithreading, database, perl, perl DBA
SQL - Prefer Oracle experience; will consider other database experience;
stored procedures, functions
Excel VBA
General (very basic) knowledge of equity markets

--
Regards,
krish mylangam,