Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Java Developer**”* position with our reputed
client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate?*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion*

*2 References*

*Job Title*

*Java Developer*

*Project Location*

*McLean, VA*

*Duration*

*6 months Contract 2 hire*

Good Afternoon,

Please see the information below about our contract to hire openings. Let
me know if you have any questions or available consultants. We have two
sets of openings (3 openings each).

·  *Term: 6 month CTH (Candidates must be either H1B with 3 years left, or
GC, or Citizen)*

·  Core Skills (set one): Java and big data (one or more of the following:
Spark, Storm, Kafka, Scala/Akka)

·  Core Skills (set two): Java and AWS

·  Interview process: 2 phone rounds

Provides team or technical supervision and drives project/service delivery.
Performs as technical lead on software development projects with
responsibility for overall delivery of software components. Documents
design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines, develops software
components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during testing, and has
oversight during implementation into production.

Members of the team embrace multiple roles and responsibilities including
architect, developer, DBA, DevOps engineer, QA tester, production support
engineer, scrum master, and business liaison.

We are seeking an individual who takes pride in their work and knows how to
get things done. If you love to write code in multiple languages, know how
to solve complex problems, want to see your work used in production, and
are willing to tackle any challenges that arises.

*Responsibilities:*

• Converts specifications about business problems into programming
instructions. Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and
runs tests; revises as necessary.
• Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development
and implementation of application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system. Maintains
records to document program development and revisions.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.

*Basic Qualifications:*

• Bachelors Degree
• 7 Years experience in Application development
• 2 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• 4 Years experience in Application Development using Java, JEE, Linux
• Strong analytic capability
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills

*Preferred Qualifications:*

• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
• 7 Years experience in Application development
• 4 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects
• 1-2 Year experience in Spark Development
• 1-2 Year experience working with Amazon Web Services
• 1-2 year of experience with Hadoop
• Experience in Scala Development

Thanks & Regards

Smith,