*Please send resumes to **mridu...@datagrp.com  <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Business Analyst or Jr PM with PMO Skills*

*Wilmington, Delaware*

*12 months*

*Rate: $35/hr*

Skill set                     PMO

Job Description:

•                    Creates and maintains the *Project Work Breakdown
Structure*

•                    Maintains the *Project Issues ,Risks Log and Other
project Metrics*

•                    Monitors and *maintains project financials and
forecast*

•                    Manages small to medium size projects independently

•                    Creates meeting agenda, presentations and minutes

•                    Establish and maintain strong working relationships
with internal clients

•                    Strong knowledge of SDLC.

•                    Preferable* Industry knowledge on Cards*.