Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let  me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Web/UI Designer*

*Dulles, VA (LOCALS)*

*Phone and F2F*

*6 Months*

*Responsibilities:*

•        Develop feed API’s and API-documentation that allows
mobile-devices, SmartTVs, computers and tablets to pull from our database
of products, videos and content.

•        Integrate with AWS video encoding/transcoding API’s and our own
internal Verizon Edgecast CDN for video distribution.

•        Database planning, development, configuration, and deployment
within AWS cloud infrastructure.

•        Integrate with numerous social-networking APIs for content
distribution and universal-authentication

•        Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s applications

•        Effectively manage day-to-day tasks in a scrum process to meet
scheduled commitments

•        Code frontend UI. Emphasis is placed on implementing maintainable,
scalable systems with independent, reusable components. Bootstrap for
responsive-design.

•        Assist with SEO needs and have knowledge of the SEO tools
available to ensure the best ranking possible for our products.

•        Ability to implement code to improve overall responsiveness and
performance of web pages

•        Assist in the development of standards, methodologies and
repeatable processes for delivery of UI/UX services, and develop product
features and requirements

•        Analyze business and technical requirements and design solutions
that meet those needs

*Qualifications:*

•        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field

•        Knowledge of server side technologies such as Java, PHP, Python
and NodeJS

•        3+ years of experience programming in Javascript, HTML, CSS, SCSS,
Jquery and other supporting front-end technologies

•        Experience coding for different browsers, debugging using browser
tools and code inspections

•        Understanding of REST APIs, Grunt, Twig and Bootstrap

•        Understanding of OS fundamentals, command line tools, and basic
shell scripting

•        Experience with SVN, ANT, GIT and or general configuration
management methodologies

•        Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that
requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without
compromising quality

•        Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
as well as in a team environment

•        Knowledge of Wowza technologies/SDK’s an advantage

•        Knowledge of video compression/streaming codecs (HLS, RTMP,
live-streaming, adaptive-bitrates) an advantage

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>