Hi Friends,
I have the following requirement.Please send suitable resumes only.

Position: Oracle ADF /Java Developer

Location : Miami,FL

Duration : 6+Months

Required :

Bachelor’s Degree (BS, BA, etc.) in Engineering or Computer Science

> Master's Degree (MS, MBA, JD, etc.) in Computer Science or equivalent a
plus

> 5-7 years of Java/J2EE, JDeveloper/ADF (Oracle’s Application Development
> Framework)
development experience

> 3-5 years relevant work experience with Oracle Financials, Order to Cash
and Procure to Pay business processes is preferred

> 3-5 years of BEA WebLogic J2EE Application server and Oracle SOA Suite
> platform
experience is preferred Experience with Apache Struts Framework, Apache Ant,
and other Apache Jakarta common libraries , preferable the Spring framework

> Experience with version control systems, preferably CVS Knowledge of
> Functional
or Automated Testing methods/tools like JUnit and JMeter

> Knowledge of the Oracle database and its main programming languages SQL
and PL/SQL Adept in providing quality assurance checkpoints related to
tiered development including object design, model design, and Java, JSP and
SQL code reviews prior to solution release

*Thank You,*

*Pratap*

*pra...@rapiditinc.com* <pra...@rapiditinc.com>