Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Salesforce Project Manager*

*Aliso Viejo, CA*

*3+ Months*

I need someone with a STRONG Technical Background if they lack Salesforce,
but I really want SalesForce Project Manager preferably.

*Job Description:*

·         The Project manager will leverage their prior Enterprise IT
Project Management, M&A, and Sales/Finance experience, to ensure the
overall Project success and drive the project to deliver business results.
The Project Manager will understand the business implications of solutions,
call out risks and issues, foresee areas of conflict, and adjust / adapt
the Project plan accordingly.

·         Own development of the project plan, estimates and schedule

·         Use strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions
based on limited precedents or guidelines

·         Effectively coordinate activities of the team to meet project
milestones

·         Manage project risks, issues and decisions

·         Update management and business on project progress, issues and
risks

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>*

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>