Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Sr. Java with Scala/Hadoop *

*Location  : Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration : 12+ Months OR Full Time*

Requirements

Need Solid Sr. Java with Scala experience

Spark – preferable

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*