Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**.Net Developer with Oracle**”* position with
our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title*

*.Net Developer with Oracle*

*Project Location*

*Albany, NY*

*Duration*

*24+ months Contract *

·         84 months experience developing *N-Tier *applications.

·         84 months experience writing and developing *Web Services or WCF*.

·         60 months experience developing applications utilizing *.Net 2.0*
or above.

·         36 months experience developing .net web applications.

·         60 months experience with *Oracl*e Databases. To include
accessing data with the *ODP, writing PL/SQL packages, stored procedures
and triggers.*

·         12 months of experience with Microsoft *BizTalk and/or CRM.*

·         36 months experience developing applications utilizing* CSLA.*

·         *Bachelor’s Degree ** Please provide a copy of your diploma with
the submittal of the FORM-2.

*NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*