Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Job Title: System Engineer

Location: Roanoke, VA  Locals Only

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: 35 /hr

Job Classification:  Apps Systems Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 5+ years
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
of computer applications and programs.

specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new,
enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
Performs and leads modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Verifies
program logic by preparing test data for trial runs, tests and debugs
programs. Participates in the overall systems testing. Supports the
implementation of the application into production.

Must have PROVEN skills and demonstrated working knowledge of:

      SQL server 2000 or 2005 OR Oracle

      C#

      ASP.net

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.