Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          : Data Modeler*

*Location  : Newark NJ*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Please share profiles with location details.*

*Locals Only*

Requirements

Mandatory Skills – Data Modelling,  SQL server

Good Communication skill, Onsite experience, Ability to work with senior
client stakeholders

•Must have 8-10 years of experience

•Good written and oral English language skills.

•Hands on experience with SQL Server is a must

•Ability to create Logical & Physical data models

•Experience with studying the existing data landscape and to be
requirements to come up with proposed data model.

•Demonstrable experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining
LOGICAL data models with exposure to or experience in developing,
validating, publishing, maintaining PHYSICAL data models

•Demonstrable experience using data modeling tools - e.g., ErWin

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@sparinfosys.com <tmar...@sparinfosys.com>*