Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Role : Genesys Developers

Location: Englewood, Colorado (Denver). {Should be able to F2F if Client
requests for it on their OWN expenses}

Duration: 6 months+

Rate: $40/hr. {They Select based on qualifications and price}

Date resource is required: 02/08/2010

Anticipated end date: 08/08/2010

Must be proficient in VoIP, Genesys, and Cisco Call Manager.

Line of Business: TIG - Information Services

Job Classification: Apps Systems Engineer 5

Position Description:

Experience Level: 4 year degree and 7+ years experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.

Job Description:

Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation,
utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and
existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer
platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced
staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical
resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program
logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of
programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental
technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages
resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality,
security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees
creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.

This position requires proficiency in VoIP, Genesys, and Cisco Call Manager.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.