Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 18 Months

Rate: 30 /hr

Positions: 1

IN PERSON INTERVIEWS MAY BE REQUIRED SO PREFER CANDIDATES CLOSE TO
ALBANY........

1.       Good communication and interpersonal skills.

2.    At least 2 years experience in client, business tier and data tier
application development of complex, n-tiered client-server applications using
.NET

3.   At least 1 year of experience using all of the following within the .NET
3.0 or later framework:
VB.NET, WCF, WPF

4.   At least 2 year of experience working directly with one or more of the
following:
SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Expression Blend, BizTalk (link in
thru WEB service calls)

5.   At least 2 years experience using SQL, PL/SQL writing stored procedures,
functions, preferable in Oracle 10g or higher

6.    At least 2 years experience writing unit tests and running automated
regression/integration testing

7.    Must be able to demonstrate experience in performing knowledge transfer
to client staff of programming techniques supporting the development of
n-tiered client-server applications.  (Provide concrete work experience not
theory).

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant’s resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.