*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: *Business Objects Developer*

Location: NYC

Duration: 10 months

Rate: 42

Project: Client is implementing a new MIS Application for Risk Mitigation
within Clearance and Collateral Management group.

Technology: J2EE, Oracle, Informatica, Business Objects

*Business Objects Technical Lead:* Key job responsibilities include

   1. Lead the Business Objects workstream of the project and working
   closing with the ETL workstream lead
   2. Active role in the design of the reporting to be developed using the
   BO WebI Module
   3. Day to day interaction with the Client PM and leads
   4. Monitor the team's progress, mentor the team, resolve issues, and
   report status to the PM
   5. 5+ years of experience working with Business Objects in a lead role
   (overseeing 5-10 resources in a multi-site delivery model)
   6. Overall 7+ years of FS experience, preferably in the Capital Markets

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*