Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai *with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *Business
Analyst with Mortgage* at *Dallas.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                               Business Analyst with Mortgage *
*Duration:                         Long Term Contract*
*Location:                         Dallas*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*

*Skills required: *

   - Should have 6-8 years of experience as *Business Analyst /System
   Analyst / Functional Consultants *
   - Should have credible experience in knowledge acquisition & Requirement
   gathering space.
   - Excellent Requirement Gathering & Management Skills
   - Hands on experience in *Visio*
   - Hands on experience in use *case writing*
   - In-depth functional knowledge of  *mortgage origination* and *mortgage
   services*
   - Should have executed two projects in *mortgage origination* and *mortgage
   services*
   - Good understanding of multiple technologies used in *Banking &
   Financial Services IT. *
   - Understanding of various architectures types such as client-server,
   service oriented architecture etc.
   - *Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)*
   - Prior experience in collecting requirements around middleware mapping
   is a plus
   - Experience on *Fiserv unify* and* fidelity MSP *preferable.
   - Knowledge in *LPS Applications namely MSP, Magnified, Director, Desktop
   Loss Mitigation, Passport and Online Letter Writer preferable*

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*
*
*Really appreciate your response…..*