Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    MYSQL DBA*

*Location:             Glen Mills, PA*

*Duration:             Long Term*

*Job Requirements:*

Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration,
administration, monitoring and security aspects of all enterprise databases
across multiple operating systems.

Must be able to support multiple databases such as Microsoft SQL Server,
MySQL, DB2 for LUW and Oracle (including their respective Clustering or
other High Availability configurations).

This role should include the capability to work with application teams in
the architecture of database solutions and SQL tuning to improve/optimize
performance.

In addition, regular capacity planning analysis as well as security
measures to ensure data protection are expected duties executed of this
role.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com