*!! IMMEDIATE CLIENT NEED !! Will INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY !!  BACK FILL !!  *

*Must be Local to NY-NJ *

*Must have CPNM - SAS Capital Planning and Management experience*

Job Title :           SAS Financial Modeler/Analyst
Location  :           New York CIty, NY
Duration  :           6+ months Contract

Job Description:
CPNM - SAS Capital Planning and Management (which enables a more efficient
capital planning with easy regulatory compliance) – Expertise in this area
is MUST.
Installation, Maintenance performance monitoring & Tuning.
Extracting SAS multidimensional data for Custom Reporting.
Hands on expertise on Base SAS programming.
Experience with CCAR (Capital Analysis & Review) and other regulatory
projects.
Exemplary communication (both verbal & written) with leadership and
client-facing business acumen.
SAS Products Architecture – Added Plus

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com