Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Microsoft Exchange Engineer* position with
our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title*

*Microsoft Exchange Engineer*

*Project Location*

*Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration*

*6+ months contract*

Our agent is looking for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer for their end client
in Milwaukee, WI.   Resource needs to have history with all aspect
(Administration, Configuration, Rollout).
TARGET PROFILES

(in order of desirability)

·  #1 - Microsoft Exchange Engineer, 8+ years
SKILLS - CORE:

·  MS Exchange Server
SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:

·  MS Exchange -- Administration

·  MS Exchange -- Configuration

·  MS Exchange -- Rollout
SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:

·  Have you worked for Fujitsu before?

·  What is your birthday (Fujitsu asks for it for personal ID -- need
month/day only)

·  If you are not local, are you willing to relocate at your cost (no
expense to Fujitsu)?

·  LinkedIn Profile URL (Fujitsu requires this if you have it)

·  Ideal times for follow-up tech screen with Fujitsu (i.e. after 5 p.m.,
12-1, anytime, etc.)

·  You are aware that Fujitsu is prime on this request and if we submit the
next step MAY be them directly calling candidate for quick conversation

·  Given Fujitsu prefers it, would you consider a limited w2 (versus
1099/c2c) contract? Candidates brought to us would still get their markup
paid for duration of contract -- just as a separate fee.
OTHER INFORMATION:

·  *Employment Type: *Contract

·  *Role: *Microsoft Exchange Engineer

·  *Location: *Milwaukee, WI.