*Full Stack Developer*

*Bloomington MN*

*6+ Months*

*Phone then face to face*

Design development, coding, testing and debugging new software or
enhancements to existing software.  Works with technical staff to
understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve
them.  Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for
improvements and enhancements.  Participates in the development of software
user manuals.

Full Stack Development / Collaborative, fast based team / Experienced
Angular, Restful Services, Groovy

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.