Hi

*This is Aravind, - Recruitment Team from MSR Cosmos*

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
arav...@msrcosmos.com

Full Name :
Location :

Relocation :
Contact Number :
Email :

Skype Id :

Last 4 digit SSNO :
Availability for project :

Availability for Interviews :
Visa Status and Validity :

D O B :

Years of Exp :

*Requirement Details*

*Position: Data Power Administrator*

Location: Texas

Contract: 6-12 months

*Data Power Administrator*

The Data Power Administrator will be responsible for deployment,
configuration and application integration of XI52 and

IDG Data Power appliances. This individual will support the application
development teams to implement Service Oriented

Architecture and integration of custom developed web services with
DataPower features. This resource must work

independently and with other team members during design and implementation.
Working with project teams, they design,

develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high
performance.

*Responsibilities:*

· Support client’s enterprise initiatives by implementing Enterprise
architecture reference patterns.

· Configure DataPower to comply with client IT policies.

· Develop and document standard processes for using DataPower.

· Resource will be the primary subject matter expert for the DataPower
appliance.

· Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for
investing in IT infrastructure, including

analysis of cost reduction opportunities.

*Qualifications*

· 4 years of Service Oriented Architecture experience

· 5 years of IBM Data Power administration, performance tuning, monitoring,
and implementation of best practices

including high availability

· 2 years of Experience in implementing Authentication, Authorization,
Encryption , SSL in Data Power

· Good communication skills

Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and
hardworking. We expect our candidates to be

integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the
get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on

challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's
effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally

set challenging yet realistic goals.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Aravind*
*MSR COSMOS*

5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207

*Desk : 925-399-7145*

*Fax : 925-219-0934 *

*Email *: arav...@msrcosmos.com
*URL*: http://www.msrcosmos.com

*Use promo code 16SJspO20 to save 20% on registration at Hadoop Summit San
Jose <http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/register/> - June 28-30!  #HS16SJ*

*E-VERIFIED | WBE CERTIFIED | MICROSOFT PARTNER NETWORK MEMBER |ORACLE GOLD
PARTNER*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.