Hi Partner,

Greetings from OneAPPS.

We have an urgent requirement for you with our *CLIENT.*

The position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are comfortable with Job Description, please send your updated
resume ASAP.

*Role                      :             Microstrategy Admin*

*Location              :             Seattle, WA*

*Visa                       :               H1B, GC, GC EAD and US Citizens
only*

 *Basic Requirements:*

·         *Primary -* MicroStrategy 9.4.1, 10.3 administration.

·         Min 5 yrs experience.

·         *Secondary -* Tableau admin/dev experience. AWS cloud experience
or equivalent.

*Parameswara Reddy*
*Recruitment Team |* *One**APPS*
*Email: **parameswara.re...@oneapps.com* <parameswara.re...@oneapps.com>

*T**:* +1. 646-558-5875| *F**:* +1.646.368.8188
115 E. 57th Street. 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022

*One**APPS* is an *Oracle Gold Partner* & a leading IT service provider in
*EU/USA*
*www.oneapps.com* <http://www.oneapps.com/>* |* *E-Mail Disclaimer*
<http://www.oneapps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=308>