Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *SDP
Architect* at *Seattle.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                               SDP Architect*

*Duration:                         6+ Months*

*Location:                         Seattle*

*Start Date:                       Immediate*

*Skills required: *

   - Ability to provide a *complete architecture for a SDP system*
with *different
   requirements *
   - *(e.g. based on a. subscriber base OR, b. based on applications like
   multi-party gaming etc..) *
   - Ability to *compartmentalize the different data* *(e.g. user data,
   application data, network data, policy data) *
   - *Designing of APIs and methods of access for underlying services based
   on SOA*

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*

*Really appreciate your response…..*

--