Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *MatrixOne
Solution Architect* at *Kansas City.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                              MatrixOne Solution Architect*
*Duration:                         Long Term Contract*
*Location:                         Kansas City*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*
*Experience: ** **               8+ Years *

*Development/Productivity Tools: Enovia MatrixOne 10.8 & V6 *

*Skills Required:*

   - *Strong foundation in core Java/JSP/Servlets *
   - *Good knowledge on* *Database & Application Servers*
   - *Customization experience with at least 2 central applications *
   - *End-to-End implementation experience in at least 1 project*
   - *Upgrade/Migration experience *
   - *Integration any legacy systems *
   - *Integration with ECAD/MCAD *
   - *Exposure to Scrum/Agile/V model SDLC methodologies *

*Job Description:*

   - *Must be able to architect business solutions in Enovia MatrixOne *
   - *Able to design the data model schema and map high level business
   attributes *
   - *Able to identify different modules in Enovia MatrixOne mapping to
   different design solutions *
   - *Able to develop Statement of Work documenting detail requirements *
   - *Able to develop Architecture, Detail Design Document & Functional
   specifications*

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*
*