Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Position:  Sr. Java Developer/Technical Lead opportunity

Duration: 8 – 10 month contract

Location: Cambridge    LOCALS only!

Rate: $50 / hour C2C

REQUIREMENTS:

1.    A minimum of five years development experience for business/office
applications in a variety of development environments

2.    Strong development experience in Java and J2EE

3.    Experience with Hibernate, Spring Framework and Spring Batch are essential

4.    Demonstrated success in application development, including interaction
with clients and business analysts to produce systems that meet time, cost, and
functional commitments

5.    Experience with the technologies used to support the client's student
systems is expected. Technologies currently in use include Oracle, Oracle
Forms, PL/SQL, HTML, SQR, C, Pro*C, UNIX shell scripting, HTML, JavaScript, and
JSP.

6.    Strong interpersonal skills required for effective collaboration with
team members and users

7.    Excellent communication skills

8.    ***Ability to mentor team members in Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework
and Spring Batch***

    Project Deliverables:

1.    Detailed Technical Design

2.    Coding of key components

3.    Technical Leadership and mentoring for team members

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant’s resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.