Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect consultant for the below
requirement!!!

Need: Data Warehouse Architect

Location: Portland, OR

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $50/hr

Job Description:

Drive the technology selection of the warehouse platform, DB, ETL, Analytics

Design the warehouse and mart schema

Design the data movement architecture

Design the analytics

Design the template schema definitions for the warehouse definitions

o ETL

o Warehouse DB

o Marts

Model the requisite objects and attributes for the warehouse and the marts

Build the Database Meta Data to support the DWH

Skill Sets:

MS in Comp Science or equivalent

2+ years in DWH Architecture

5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of data
warehouses

Experience with common data modeling techniques

Must have led the design and implementation of at least two warehouses for
two separate enterprises

Experience with multi-tenant warehouse implementation highly desired

Experience with Microsoft Analytical Services (or equivalent) and
warehousing technologies

Experience in commercial and open source platforms with warehousing
technologies desired

o ETL (MSIS, TalenD, Clover)

o DB (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle)

Good software engineering and abstraction skills

Self-motivated, goal-driven

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.