*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*

*Please call me only if you can provide me Passport Copy or PP Number (It
is mandatory for H1B) No OPT'S*.

*Job Title: Tech Lead Java/J2EE*
*Work Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:-*
Java-J2EE (Mandatory)
Oracle SQL (Alternate)
Spring
Web Services
MQ

*Skills/Experience:*
• Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance,
testing, and
   implementation of software applications
• 10 years of very Strong experience with JAVA & J2EE
• Strong experience in overall application coordination with business and IT
• Strong technical skills in Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience with Spring, JDBC
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly resolve issues and communicate through e-mail, phone,
or face-to-face conversations
• Experience with release management (Clear case), Apache Camel and Capital
Markets domain is plus.

*Skills: Java/J2EE, Junit, Database, MQ, Design Patterns.*

Thanks & Regards
*Syed Zameer*
Direct: +1-678-203-2389
E: sy...@systelinc.com