*Please send your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

We have an immediate opening for a PMP Certified Project Planner.

Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Minimum 1 Year

Rate: $60/hour

Requirements:

- MUST be PMP Certified

- MUST also be certified in MS Project or MS Project Server

Responsibilities:

- Required to track multiple projects and sub projects; ensuring the
structure is sound for reporting (ad hoc from MS Project);
- Extensive experience/expertise in working on a very large scale project
across multiple organizations; need to work across multiple organizations
and coordinate
- Leading PMs in the creation / maintenance of project plans
- Integrating 20 + plans into an over all end to end master plan. One at the
Milestone level and one at the Detail level

--
Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.