Dear Associates,

Hope you are doing well. I am pleasure to inform you that we have great
technical resource available for your projects. We have more than 70+
consultants with multiple skills on Corp-Corp positions. If you have any
suitable requirements please share them we can submit candidates for all
your esteemed clients.
*Please add * <niran...@businessintelli.com>*v...@georbit.com
requirements or call me on

*630-366-0772*
S.No
Consultan
Skill
Visa
Current
Locatio
Availability
Relocatio
Yrs of
exp
1
Reddy
.Net
GC-EA
 CT
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
2
Abhi
.Net
EAD
WA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
3
Sindhuja
SQL Developer
EAD
 IA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
4
M.Kumar
SQL Developer
EAD
IL
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
5
Prashant
Java Developer
EAD
NC
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
6
Z.Syed
ANDROID
developer
GC EAD
CA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
7
Laxmi
Java Developer
H1B
TN
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
8
Teja
Java Developer
GC-EA
VA
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
9
Omar
SQL/SSIS/SSR
EAD GC
CA
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
10
 Hasan
SharePoint
Developer
US
Citizen
GA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
11
Sai
Java Developer
EAD
 TX
Immedaite
Open
5+yrs
12
Shiva
SSRS/SQL
EAD
NJ
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
13
Suresh
Hadoop ETL
EAD
 PA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
14
 Norov
IOS​
/Android
CPT-EA
 IL
Immedaite
Open
6+yrs
15
Abhi
Pega
Developer
EAD
 TX
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
16
Vikram
.Net
EAD
VA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
17
 Reddy
JAVA developer
EAD
NJ
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
18
Navya
.Net
EAD
 IL
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
19
Vani
Java developer
EAD
AZ
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
20
SUBBA RAO
.Net Developer
H1B
 NJ
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
21
Abhilash
.Net Developer
EAD
 MI
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
22
Saikumar
Java Developer
H1-B​
 AR​
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
23
Deep
Java Developer
EAD GC
 CA
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
24
ALEXANDER
Java Architect
USC
 IL
Immedaite
Open
30+yrs
25
Sandeep
.Net UI
Developer
EAD
MI
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
26
Prashant
.Net developer
GC-EA
MD
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
27
John
DATA STAGE
LEAD
USC
 MD
Immedaite
Open
17+yrs
28
Ahamed
SharePoint
Dev/Admin
EAD
WI
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs
29
Surya
UI Developer
EAD
GA
Immedaite
Open
8+yrs
30
AVI
Sitecore
Developer
H-1B
Burbank,
CA
Immedaite
Open
7+yrs

Please feel free to call me or mail me..

Best Regards,
Vik
v...@georbit.com
Georbit Technologies Inc. | Cell : + 1 630-366-0772 | Pittsburgh, PA |
www.georbit.com