*!! IMMEDIATE CLIENT NEED !! INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY !!*

*Must be Local to DE or nearby who can do face to face interview*

Job Title :           Configuration Management Analyst
Location  :           Wilmington, DE
Duration  :           6-12 Months contract

Job Description:
4-7 years of professional experience in Configuration Management
Fluent in report creation & dashboards using SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel &
PowerPoint
Analytical, organizational, and project management skills

Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
To capture complete and accurate configuration information for all
infrastructure, applications, networks and services and load this
accurately into the Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
To ensure that configuration information remains accurate in the light of
changes to infrastructure, applications, networks and services, making all
updates in a controlled manner
Govern the  hardware asset management from purchase to disposal/retirement
To provide configuration management information to our customers in an
accurate, pertinent and timely manner
To verify the consistency and accuracy of the CMDB, resolving any issues
and keeping it accurate and up-to-date at all times, based on the
information provided
Support risks associated with the delivery of Governance Operations services
Work with the Technical Delivery team to implement changes to operational
processes for Asset & Configuration Management
Create, maintain & update report & dashboards of client’s Hardware &
Service Catalogue estate via SQL, Microsoft Access, excel & PowerPoint
Share appropriate knowledge so that Asset & Configuration Management teams
and stakeholders have skills and ability to carry out their roles
effectively
Manage and promote use of the Asset & Configuration Management Processes,
Procedures and Technologies including: IT asset discovery and tracking , IT
asset reporting , IT asset data quality monitoring , Service Mappings
Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, Service
Managers and Support Teams.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com