*Role: Lead .Net Developer*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

*Duration: 6 Months C2C*

*Interview type: Phone then in-person interview*

*Web Application Developer*

   - On site in Lansing.
   - Flexible work hours and casual environment.
   - Need someone with very senior level development skills who can do both
   back end and front end work.
   - About 80% will be coding, the other 20% mentoring junior staff.
   - Need to have previous mentoring experience.
   - Must have EXCELLENT communication skills.

*Applicants should meet the following requirements:*

   - 8 years or more of web development experience
   - Experience in a senior team member/mentor role.
   - Solid understanding of C#
   - Solid understanding of MVC (4 preferred)
   - Solid understanding of MS SQL or MySQL
   - Solid understanding of Entity framework
   - Solid understanding of CSS, XHTML, and JavaScript
   - Solid understanding of jQuery, AJAX
   - Basic understanding of Windows Server 2008+ and IIS 7+
   - Solid experience with HTML5, XML, DotNetNuke (DNN), SharePoint would
   be helpful.

   - *Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*
   - Must be able to work effectively on projects in a team development
   - Familiarity with documenting procedures and work flows.
   - Associates or equivalent.

Thanks & Regards,


*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open 
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to open-source-erp-crm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to open-source-erp-crm@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to