Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a Good consultant for the below
requirement!!!

Need: ETL Architect

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3+ mths

Rate: Open(competitive)

Note: Working experience in a Healthcare industry

IMP: The key to the position is having DB2, SQL and Data Stage experience
along with ETL Architecture experience.

organization strategy. Develops enterprise level application and custom
integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions
and features. Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems
applications to customers. Provides expertise regarding the integration of
applications across the business. Determines specifications, then plans,
designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software
solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes, either
individually or in concert with project team. Will assist in the most
difficult support problems. Break down business problems and capabilities
into projects, platforms, frameworks, applications, and services that when
realized, produce software that solves business problems and/or creates new
business capabilities. Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging
technologies and possible application to the business. Assist development
resources with the proper usage of Data Stage and establish and enforce
development guidelines and best practices. Typically has a minimum of 15
years of IT work experience including application system design and
implementation. Experience integrating the components of the technology
platform including DB2, J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL and Cognos. In-depth
knowledge of state-of-the-art programming languages and object oriented
approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs

Application Architect (ETL) 100 Terabyte DB.

     Acts as the technical subject matter expert for ETL design patterns and
implementation.

     Provides ETL and technical direction for complex development tasks
including application break-fix.

     Provides senior level expertise as it relates to decision-making and
priorities for the application technical architecture.

     Works with Application DBAs, Development and Technical Leads, Data
Architects, System and Design Analyst

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.