Hi Partner,

Greetings from OneAPPS.

We have an urgent requirement for you with our *CLIENT.*

The position & the requirement details are mentioned below.

If you are comfortable with Job Description, please send your updated
resume ASAP.

*Role                      **:           Devops Consultant*

*Location              :            Hartford, CT*

*Visa                       :               H1B, GC, GC EAD and US Citizens
only*

 *Basic Requirements:*

1.       DevOps and development experience required

2.       Strong aptitude for learning new tools and technologies

3.       Packaging experience required

4.       Automation experience with tools like *AutoIT*

5.       Scheduling tool experience like Autosys

6.       Source control tool experience with tools like Subversion

7.       Proven experience with shell scripting, XML, .net, Sharepoint,
java optional

8.       Proven experience analyzing workflows and problem solving

9.       Good communication skills

10.   Experience working with HPPC and dynaTrace a plus

*Please Send Your Updated Resume Along with The Details Below:*

 *Full Legal Name*

*Email ID*

*Contact Number*

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate*

*Visa Status and Validity*

*Best Time for Evaluation*

*Start Availability*

*Hourly Rate*

*Skype ID*

*Passport No:*

*Linkedin ID:*

*Date of Birth*

*Total Work Experience*

*US Work Experience*

*Year of Entry in US*

*Educational Qualification :*

Specialization

University

Start and Ending Month & Year

*Employer Details :*

*Parameswara Reddy*
*Recruitment Team |* *One**APPS*
*Email: **parameswara.re...@oneapps.com <parameswara.re...@oneapps.com>*

*T**:* +1. 646-558-5875| *F**:* +1.646.368.8188
115 E. 57th Street. 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022

*One**APPS* is an *Oracle Gold Partner* & a leading IT service provider in
*EU/USA*
*www.oneapps.com* <http://www.oneapps.com/> *|* *E-Mail Disclaimer*
<http://www.oneapps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=308>