Hello Partners,

Hope you doing great!

This is *Sharath Kumar *working with *Smart Works LLC.,* We have Excellent
consultants on our W2 for your Corp 2 Corp openings. Really appreciate if
you can add *shar...@smtworks.com <shar...@smtworks.com>* to your Corp 2
Corp distribution list.

Technologies we are Expertise in are* “Full Stack, Java, Sr .Net, SQL BI
(SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Hadoop Bigdata, BA (Healthcare), DevOps / Build &
Release, IOS, Cognos BI, ETL Tester, ETL Informatica, Linux Administrator,
Oracle ADF, **Android**, Salesforce Admin & WMB/ IIB”*

Looking forward to work with you.

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Experience*

*Availability*

Bo Sun

Full Stack Developer

Reading, PA

NY/NJ, PA, DE, VA, DC

8+

Immediate

Lokesh

Sr. Java Developer

Wichita, KS

Open

7+

Immediate

Sudesh

Java Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

6+

Immediate

Madhuri

Java Developer

New Berlin, WI

Open

6+

Immediate

Karthik V

Java Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

6+

Immediate

Naga Venkat

Java Developer

Ashburn, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Amruth

.Net Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

7+

Immediate

Swathi

.Net Developer

Herndon, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Chaitanya

.Net Developer

Chicago, IL

Open

6+

Immediate

Shiva Sai

SQL BI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)

NYC, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

Pasham

SQL BI Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Vrushali

BA (Healthcare)

Emeryville, CA

SFO, CA & Bay area

9+

Immediate

Monica

BA (Healthcare)

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Prudhvi

BA (Healthcare)

NYC, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

Jagdeesh

IOS Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Aparna

IOS Developer

Milwaukee, WI

Open

6+

Immediate

Krishna

Android Developer

Alameda, CA

Open

7+

Immediate

Prudhvi

Android Developer

NYC, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

Praveen

ETL Tester

Hartford, CT

Open

6+

Immediate

Abhishek

ETL Informatica (MDM)

NYC, NY

Open

7+

Immediate

Abrar

Salesforce Developer

Tampa, FL

Open

6+

Immediate

Jagdeesh V

Oracle ADF

Herndon, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Anusha

Hadoop Bigdata Developer

Fairfax, VA

Open

7+

Immediate

Mounika

Linux Administrator

Herndon, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Nihar

DevOps / Build & Release

Fremont, CA

Open

6+

Immediate

Karthik CH

WMB/ IIB

Armonk, NY

Open

5+

Immediate
Thanks and Regards,
*Sharath Kumar*
Smart Works LLC.,
*Phone:  (802) 735-1916  Ext: 269*
E-Mail:  shar...@smtworks.com
website: www.smtworks.com
Skype : sharathkumar258  | Hangout: sharath.rec412

*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution.