Hello,

 Greetings !!!!! We have an urgent requirement for Hyperion HFM -
Developer in Sunnyvale CA . Please send your updated resume along with
contact details, Visa status, Current Location, Availability and Best
rate on W2/1099 ……….ASAP for further proceedings.

·         Name:
·         Phone #:
·         Email Address:
·         Skype ID:
·         Work Status:
·         Rate on W2 and 1099:
·         2 Reference

Role: Hyperion HFM - Developer (2 positions)
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Duration: Long Term

Must Have: HFM and FDM

·         8+ years of experience working in an environment with HFM and FDM

·         Experience with HFM 11.1.2.4 version upgrades and/or development

·         Strong business rules skills in HFM

·         Strong Integration and automation experience with FDMEE

·         Strong functional knowledge of Consolidation processes.

·         Strong programming and problem solving skills with PL/SQL

·         Strong oral and written communication skills

·         Attention to details is critical for this role.

·         Excellent problem solving skills

Preferred

·         Accounting background or strong familiarity with accounting
and close processes

·         Ability to interact with business and technical teams

Please feel free to call me or mail me....

REGARDS,

PREETI,
SR. TECHNICAL RECRUITER,
RELIANT TECH INC.
CERTIFIED  MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE FOR STATE OF NJ
2137 ROUTE 35, SUITE 365
HOLMDEL, NJ 07733
PHONE: 732 444-8967
FAX: 732-583-5702pre...@relianttech.com (EMAIL PREFERRED)WWW.RELIANTTECH.COM