*Please send me qualified resume with contact details at **
chandra.she...@infokons.com* <chandra.she...@infokons.com>**

Hi there,

Greetings from *INFOKONS LLC*…

We have an opportunity for you and would be glad to know your availability
for the same.

Here are the details of the position...

Position: *Oracle ADF Senior Developer with J2EE*

Location: *NYC, NY*

Duration: *Long Term*

*Job Description:*

* *

The Client is beginning a migration from Oracle Forms 6.1 (client/server) to
*Oracle ADF (ADF - Oracle JDeveloper 11g/10g, BC andJ2EE*

Candidates should have a very strong development experience with *Java/J2EE,
Oracle ADF* business components, *JSF* using the *Oracle ADF framework*.

*Specific Requirements/Skills:*

   - 8+ years of experience in *Java/J2EE* In-depth knowledge and practical
   experience in the development of fusion based applications utilizing *Oracle
   ADF* technologies including *JSF, ADF Faces, and ADF Business Components*.
   At least 3 years of *ADF* working experience. Strong experience in
*JDeveloper
   11g/10g.* Minimum 3-5 years experience with *Oracle BI
Publisher*reporting. Thorough understanding of Oracle standards and
best practices for
   development of fusion based applications.
   - Real-Time *Oracle SOA* development & implementation experience
   - Manage project technical issues and work to reach resolution.
   - Develop and use strong test and unit test cases to ensure quality code.
   - Perform root cause analysis and fix for product defects.
   - Strong Oracle database knowledge
   - Knowledge of Oracle Forms (Preferable)
   - Must be a team player and have good communications skills
   - Ideal additional Technical skills
   - Experience with *Weblogic* server 10.3
   - Experience with Weblogic JRocket JVM and Mission Control
   - Experience with Weblogic Diagnostic Framework (WLDF)
   - Experience with *Oracle Enterprise Manager* (OEM)
   - Experience with *Oracle Application Testing Suite* (formally Empirex)

*Here is some additional information we received from our client for the
Oracle ADF Requirement.*

*JAVA Web developer with experience in developing J2EE applications using
Oracle ADF, Oracle BC4J, Struts and Servlets. Strong database experience
using Oracle and PL/SQL programming. An Oracle ADF 11g experience is a must.
Experience in web page design using Java Server Faces technology, JavaScript
and CSS is a plus*

* *

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

1.      *Updated resume        :*

2.      *Visa Status                 :*

3.      *Employer Details      :*

4.      *Contact Number        :*

5.      *Email ID                     :*

6.      *Availability                :*

7.      *Rate                            :*

8.      *Current Location       :*

We shall get back to you shortly upon your resume getting short-listed for a
technical discussion. We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set,
would appreciate if you could refer any of your
friends/associates/colleagues.

Looking forward for a fruitful association...

* *

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC

chandra.she...@infokons.com

www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.